Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Around here

A few scattered photos from the last few weeks ...

triangle
{triangle}

salsa prep
{salsa prep}

monday night dinner
{monday night}

notes
{notes}

I finished a couple more planters and incorporated some brass. Really happy with how they turned out. Pictures tomorrow.

We made the best tomatillo salsa.

Trying to plan the simplest meals possible, so that I'm not standing over a hot stove for too long. We're relying heavily on salad.

Re-discovering my love of index cards since I unearthed a package of them during our office desk set up.

4 comments:

  1. Would love to see a salad roundup post, or something along those lines, assuming you haven't done something like that before. I'm with you on not wanting to cook when it's hot, especially since I don't have central AC (!!) in my apartment. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, my salad routine has been pretty boring. I just cut and wash a huge bowl of greens at the beginning of the week, make a big batch of dressing and then toss it together each night. My meal planning has been a little slack, between traveling and holidays and family stuff!

      Delete
  2. I've totally started menu planning on index cards too! Only mind was sparked by seeing a cute little $1 notepad of the ones that are perforated so you can rip them out. I'm very interested in these quick stove-limited meals. Share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Index cards are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!