Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mini banners for Halloween

I have a guest post up over at the Irreference blog which is run by Quirk books, the wonderful company that published Witch Craft.

Web

I made some simple mini banners for Halloween - they're a quick last minute project and you can download the file to print out at home.

"trick or treat" banner
{trick or treat banner}

Hop on over and check it out. EDIT - I've also put a copy of the post up here, just in case the old link doesn't remain functional. Here it is!

P.S. Thank you to everyone who entered in the super short giveaway for Witch Craft last week. The two lucky winners have been notified and the books are currently winging their way to them. Enjoy!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, these would be great year-round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute...thanks for sharing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I wish I had an upcoming dinner party or other occasion to make something like this for.
    Bisous,
    Rachel
    lovealamode.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutest idea EVER. i need to make these immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that I have not visited in a while, but can I say, I just delight in your heart of light and all the things you craft!
    Hope you are well.
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea. I love festive banners

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea!! These are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! (no surprise there, though)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooh, i love this. so versatile, i might have to try it out for thanksgiving :)

    carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Trying captchas this time - better or worse than having to log in to comment? Let me know! Sorry for all the hoops but the spam has been terrible lately!